Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a 10 year old GE JSP40 range. The oven has stopped working.

I have a 10 year old GE JSP40 range. The oven has stopped working. All the lights on the control panel are lit. What may be the problem?
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:
-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

can you get the temp. to set on the clock? let me know thanks.Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

The control pad is completely inoperative.The only thing that works are the top burners.

As I mentioned every indicator light on the panel is lit. I tried turning the breaker on and off. The condition remained unchanged.

I can not set any function with the control pads.

ok you probably have a bad control (erc) in this . which is the clock assembly ,can you open the bottom drawer and get the rest of the model # ? its incomplete. I'll look the clock up for you. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

The complete model # XXXXX XXXXX

this is your clock aseembly. it list for $106.00 and says it may have to be installed by an appliance tech. because the wiring may be different than original. Part 834229 you can get this here if you want. hope this helps. thanks Bryan