Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a kemc307 convection electric oven and everything seems

I have a kemc307 convection electric oven and everything seems to work except it no longer heats. What should I be looking for that may be wrong?
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:
-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
this is a kitchen aid right? sounds like your safety thermostat is bad. i'll look it up for you. thanks Bryan
this is the safety thermostat. Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=this is probably bad , click here for diagrams. hope this helps. thanks Bryan, p.s. the part # XXXXX this diagram is 37.
are you having trouble replying to me. i'm still here to help if you can ask me what need to know. you need to replace the thermostat or at least test it if you have a volt meter and know how to use it. let me know ,thanks Bryan