Glenn
Glenn, Mechanic
Experience:  over 30 years as a maintenance technician I have repaired many an Appliance I am also an electrician
281739

My bunn coffee maker has quit heating, cofee goes through and

My bunn coffee maker has quit heating, cofee goes through and comes out light in color and is cold. Model is mhb CanI fix it myself or can you tell me where I can have it fixed. Thank you
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bob Schauer replied 5 years ago.
Hello, my name isXXXXX makers are pretty simple pieces of equipment. What I am not understanding is how your getting water through the coffee grounds with no heat unless this unit has a pump. I will do some research on the model number you gave and see what I can find. Bob
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The Bunn NHB has a stainless steel tank. The water in it stays hot. It makes coffee in 3 minutes due to the tank staying hot. Do you think I can fix it myself? Thank You Ellen Mussio
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
This coffee maker has a stainless steel tank that always stays hot. Makes coffee in 3 minutes. Thank You XXXXX
I am having trouble locating information on your model. Are you currantly living in Canada? So the water is heated in the tank normally, is that correct? Now its not heating or is it not staying hot once it brews? Bob
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I live in Washington state. The coffee maker has a stainless steel tank and keeps this water hot all the time Thank You Ellen
Expert:  Glenn replied 5 years ago.
Hello

There is a switch on the side is it on ?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have plugged it in and I am trying to see if the stainless steel pot gets hot it will take about 15 minutes. Then I will be able to tell you more., Thank You Ellen
Expert:  Glenn replied 5 years ago.

Hello

You should here it heating soon

These machines need to be plugged in all the time the switch on the side needs to be on

Not the big one in the front

Glenn, Mechanic
Experience: over 30 years as a maintenance technician I have repaired many an Appliance I am also an electrician