Francis, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  been working with refs, fridge, washers. dryers. dishwashers, microwaves for the past 12 yrs .

Frigidaire refrigerator PLHS67EGSB - what does a flashing #4

Frigidaire refrigerator PLHS67EGSB - what does a flashing #4 on the electronic refrigerator control mean that is also beeping?

Does it has any problem now? The flashing light is an error code.
Does both freezer and fridge section ok? I mean cooling ok?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Cooling is ok now. I replaced start relay on compressor already. Refrigerator has been unplugged and replugged in.... But still getting #4 flashing and the beeping.
How long have you plugged it in and cooling. Flashing light indicates one section , either freezer or fridge section is still away from the set temperature.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Over 18 hrs ago I plugged it back in.... not available to check it right now as refrigerator is in a different location - not here. This is all I can give you right now. Should flashing light and beeping go away when it gets to normal temperature?
Yes, I am sure if there would be no problem with cooling on both section, the flashing red light and beeping would be gone also.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
On this model, there is no red light. The refrigerator control indicator which normally shows temperator and degrees is flashing #4 and beeping. So this is not the answer to my question.
Ow sorry, Typo error . The # XXXXX which you have type which is flashing is what i meant. I am answering a lot of flashing error here that is why i get confused sometimes. Just observe it and let me know what happens if both section would be cooling fine.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
ok thanks for your help. I'll check it.