Bob Schauer
Bob Schauer, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years experience in commercial and domestic appliance repair

Burner Valves for American Crown range, 1984 model AR-304-C-W,

Burner Valves for American Crown range, 1984 model AR-304-C-W, any possibility of replacement parts? What about alternative compatible parts?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bob Schauer replied 7 years ago.
HelloCustomer my name isXXXXX will do some research and get right back to you. Please verify that you received this acknowledgment by replying to it. Bob
Customer I found some information which is not very good news. I found that parts for this range are not being made anymore. I would suggest that you find a used commercial appliance sales and see if they have one that they are junking out for parts. Also, the gas valves for commercial ranges are pretty much the same from one make to the next. You might want to pull one of the valves and locate a commercial parts house and just compare them one to the other. I used to work for a parts company here in Portland Oregon by the name of Johnstone Supply and they carried a couple different styles of gas valves. You could also look for a company by the name of WW Grainger or Commercial Appliance Parts and see if they can help you. Sorry for the bad news but hopefully one of these sources will be able to find something that you can use. I thank you for using Just Answer, Bob