Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

my roper washer will not go past the shake cycle. ie will not

my roper washer will not go past the shake cycle. ie will not drain. i can get it to go again at rinse but still no drain. what can i do?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:
-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

can you get me model # ? thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
the only thing i can find is the part # XXXXX the top of the back of the washer it is(NNN) NNN-NNNN
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
that isnt it if you lift the lid and look around the rim at the back part of rim on the washer itself you should see a tag with the model # XXXXX i believe i already know whats wrong but want to check model to be sure. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
ok i found it..... rax7244eqi
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
ok your going to need a lid switch in this. Part 547225this is probably haning down or broken. its located right wher the little post on your lid goes through the hole in the rim of the washer. these break loose and fall down so the peg doesnt hit hit. you can order this here. item# 547225 $26.00. hope this helps, please dont forget to press accept its the only way i get paid. thanks Bryan