william, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Major Home Appliance Technician Specialist Whirpool Certificate
13954826

I have a Miele model 610 in wall coffee machine that grinds

Customer Question

I have a Miele model 610 in wall coffee machine that grinds the beans. I turned on the machine with the water resavor empty. I now have a error code "Water System Falt" and cannot clear it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  william replied 7 years ago.

Coffee makers indicate faults in the display. These can then often be corrected by consulting the operating instructions. After rectifying the fault, switch the appliance off and then back on again. If the error message still appears in the display, please contact our Customer Contact Centre.

if you are satisfied with my answer please press the green accep button this is how i get paid for helping you today thank-you and have a nice day!

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I have read the manual and it has nothing on how to clear the error. I have cycled the power switch several times with no luck. This machine is installed in the wall so I cannot completely disconnect the power.
Expert:  william replied 7 years ago.

do you have a breaker if so switch it off then wait 30 seconds then switch it back on hard have you put water in it yet?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

It would appear that there is something wrong with the water system as there is water in the bottom pan.

Expert:  william replied 7 years ago.
do you still have the error code what i suggested about the breaker didnt work can you turn off the water supply to it unhook it from the back and make sure you have good flow coming out just to rule that out