master appliance tech
master appliance tech, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  6 years+ in home service own and operate my own in home appliance repair company

I have a Bosch Nexxt 300 series washer and dryer and I am having

Customer Question

I have a Bosch Nexxt 300 series washer and dryer and I am having problems with both of them. First the washer's spin cycle is not spinning fast enough to pull any water out of my laundry. Second, my dryer keeps shutting off and giving me a lint warning light when there is nothing in there. Can somone please help me?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  master appliance tech replied 7 years ago.
well for the dryer that lint warning it probably the vent that go out side is plugged up see that all the time.

for the washer it could be a few things either the motor control board id going out. the motor it self is going out or the main control board is not telling the unit to do hi speed spin