Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Hello I have a GE front load washer model WCVH6400JWW It has

Hello I have a GE front load washer model WCVH6400JWW It has stopped spinning and will VERY slowly drain water... it will however tumble in the wash cycle...
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:
-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Hi you need to check a few things on this. are you able to remove the front panel on the bottom on this? tip it back and check along bottomfor the screws. let me know. thanks Bryan

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Hello... When I start a new cycle of laundry the machine has no problem washing but when it come time to spin and drain it stops and it will drain some of the water out but very slowly and not completely. I have a GE front loader model WCVH6400JWW.

I hope I have given you enough info to go on.. if you need further info from me please let me know.. Thanks

Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
yes you have . you need to clean the pump out ,these collect coins and things like that and stop the machine from draining completely. it will not spin unless it drains completely. tip the machine back a bit and along the bottom you will see screws holding bottom panel on remove these and the take the panel off . in the bottom you will see this Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=turn the front off this and remove the catch cup and you will find thing clogging the pump . also make sure the pump hasnt suck something into it. just feel with your fingers inj pimp. be careful get towells there will be water comming out also . sometimes allot if its not draining. hope this helps thanks Bryan