Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

THERMADOR GGSCV36 GAS COOK TOP                                   2 problems                                  bottom left burner no gas flowing wont ignite.igniter firing okay.                        bottom right burner finicky. gas flows igniter sparking. sometimes starts in few seconds othertimes not.igniter is lose in socket and may be a problem but seems to spark well.       &nbs p;                                     I am handy with tools are these likely simple problems I dont have a service manual and the user manual is very basic no help here.Can you help?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
the iginiter being loose can ba a problem. when they are loose these can spark but not correctly. they will jump the spark in a different spot which doesnt go towards the gas flow correctly, check that first. let me know thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I have resecured igniter on bottom right and it works fine now. That was my easy problem .I need to know what is likely the cause and fix for the bottom left burner that gets no gas flow.
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
ok the feeder holes for the bas to the burner may be clogged. , are you able to light the burner with a match? there are little pin holes in the burner take a needlt and poke the out nice and clean. just stick the pin through the holes and make sure ther clear. the gas follows these holes to the main part of the burner.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
we are not able to light the burner with a match. there is no gas flow to that burner. the feeder holes clean
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
ok you may have a bad gas burner valve then. I believe this is it. Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=I'll do some further checking. thanks Bryan
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
some of these parts are no longer available. what I would do is take a look at the burner valve in question and see if you can get a part # XXXXX of it. if you cant do this you may want to call for service on this. well wishes and thanks Bryan