Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I LOVE my Dacor gas cooktop/griddle and double wall oven-model

I LOVE my Dacor gas cooktop/griddle and double wall oven-model number CPS230 purchased in 1997 when we built our home....never a problem until now...I used the self clean on the upper oven which is also convection and FORGOT to remove the silicone oven my beautiful clean as a whistle (previously) oven is permanently coated with white--the oven liner manufacturer(Chef's Planet)addresses this situation on their website-suggested only cosmetic damage, no danger, but that one could contact the oven manufacturer for possible replacement oven shell--since the model is not a current one, is this possible? I would like to know price if it is, including install, to determine if this is a viable option to purchase of a new oven unit--obviously it would be a treat to have the latest Dacor unit but I notice the sticker price is quite a bit higher than 12 years ago! Please advise....Christy McDaniel Arizona
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
Hi Christy, let me look up this oven and I'll see what i can find out, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank-you for your assistance! Christy McDaniel
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.

Hi Christy , I found some parts for this but not the entire oven liner. click here , if you get in touch with on Monday they may have more info. , heres another guy you can contact this guy is great and may be able to help you with that. talk to Bradly he should know. thats all I can do for today. its Sunday so cant call my warehouses today. hope this helps thanks Bryan, p.s. as far as install cost you have to check with your local repair shops , get some prices before deciding which one to use , the price can be very different from shop to shop.

well wishes and you can check back with me tomorrow if you wish, I'll see what i can find out.