Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

We have a GE Monogram, stainless steel door, dishwasher either

We have a GE Monogram, stainless steel door, dishwasher either model ZBD 6500 or 6600. Don't know. It is leaking water out the front and I believe the door needs realigning. How do I do that? I have looked at the owners manual and the installation instructions and cannot find out how to readjust. Can you walk me through the process.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:
-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

can you tell me how high the water gets after filling. ? is there allot of suds in the machine during the wash cycle? let me know thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

The water that leaks out is not alot. It comes out of the left side above where the door joins to the body of the unit. It has happened once before and I had to call out an appliance repair person who charged me $75. He stated on the repair ticket that "the door was not closing so he adjusted the door handle". The leaking water stopped so I know it's the same thing again. However, I did not watch him when he fixed it or I would know how to adjust the door myself. As far as the water level and suds level etc. they appear to be normal - the same as it has always been. The issue is the door. Can you just walk me through readjusting the door. If you cannot then I'll just have to call a repair person here and watch how they do it so the next time it happens I'll know how to fix it myself.

can you check the model # XXXXX? you need to get this off the inside of the machine on a tag on side wall. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I only could make out the following as the tag is upside down on the inside of the rim. MODEL ZB_7100G03SS. The third letter looks like an "N" but not sure. The SN is SF700G47H.
not helping. sorry , he probably loosened the two screws holding the machine in and pulled it out just a bit to get at the screws that adjusts the latch part on the top that door lock catches as you close the door though. try that and let me know. thanks Bryan