Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

my fridge freezer on the control panel the freezer section

my fridge freezer on the control panel the freezer section is continually beeping and the temperature is continually altering
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
can you get us the make and model? thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
samsung srl 3626b fridge freezer the freezer still seems to be operating but it continually beeps like it does when you alter the temperature and the figures are going up and down from 17 to 25 sometimes stopping part way and sometimes stopping for a few minutes before starting to beep and change again
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
ok is there any frost on the back panel inside the freezer section? look real good behind the food.let me know, Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
hi there is no build up at all in either the fridge or the freezer ,the beeping and the temperature read out as now started to beep continuously
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
can you tell me if you hear any buzzing or clicking comming from the back if you pull this away from wall? thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
hi sorry no noises like that at all
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
do you hear the compressor running in the back? is the fan running inside ?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
hi yes
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
yes to both questions?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
hi the motor runs but not all the time as for a fan i am not sure
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
in motor do you mean compressor? also there may be a condensor fan beside the compressor if there is is that running?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
hi yes compressor plus as i said the freezer seems to be freezing ok it just the continuous beeping that is really annoying
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
if I were you i would remove the back panel in the freezer section and check the frost pattern on the coils, if they are really clogged up with frost you have a defrost problem in this , let me know Thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
hi there is no ice behind the back panel also the fan is working
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
just a note when the freezer as been turned off it takes a few minutes before it starts beeping again
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
you may have an cold control problem in this then. this is the only info i can find on this. click here, http://www.pcappliancerepair.com/cgi-bin/detail.cgi?item=R0161092&brand=WPL hope this helps. was there a light coating of frost on the coils? there should be. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
hi still no sucess in curing problem if it is a cold problem how is it sorted ps there is a slight film of ice but that is all
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.

the fan inside is running all the time or not? i believe you ennd either a cold control or you may have a bad compressor relay. Bryan