Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

i have a roper gas stove and it takes about 1 ho to bouil wather

Customer Question

i have a roper gas stove and it takes about 1 ho to bouil wather i need to no how i can trun up the fire plz
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
can you get me model # ? thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
hi i con not fine the model # XXXXX it has a parts# XXXXX is8054033 roper gas stove
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
pull the bottom drawer out and look on the sides there should be a tag silver or white. with the model number on it. if not does the top lift up on this? look under there. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

ok thinks for all your help i will leat you no when i fine it

Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
ok let me know. thanks Bryan
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
can you e-mail me the answer atXXX@XXXXXX.XXX cus i can not fine the answer

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
greg
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i think waht happend was i pay you on the roug answer i dont no what to do and need the answer as soon as i can
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
I really need the model # XXXXX tell you how to adjust the flames, check under top if it lifts up. also look for the orifices near the front of the stove if the top lifts up they should be right near the burner tubes if this top lifts up. is this propane or natural gas?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
this is a older stove i can not find the model i looked were you sayed its not there
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

sorry just got home from work. does the top lift up?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes the top dose lift up
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
ok look for these . when you open the top. if there along the front as you look inside right behind each burner control the these are adjustable. turn them out a little at a time but not to far and see if the flame comes up on the burner. do this one at a time. Part 569249 you turn the gold part, these are sticking into the burner tubes.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
<p>ok thinks for all you help i will try it today and i have payed you right i have a lot more ? to ask in the fucher. i wish you cound e-mail me your e-mail addras so we can talk</p><p> </p>
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
sorry cant send email address , not allowed but just come back here and ask for me thats all. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
hi srroy it took so long that is no how you trun it up i found the model# XXXXX   FGP3356N AND THE SERIAL# XXXXX   RK1610670
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
Hi. ok now I've found your burner orifices. these are them. Part 583037you need to turn the brass nut on the right side of this picture, very slowly take a wrench and turn these counter clockwise a tiny bit at a tme and see if the flame comes up. lift the top of the stove and you will see these on the other side of where the knob is located, clcik here for diagrams, http://www.pcappliancerepair.com/model-display.php these are #4 on the diagrams. if that doesnt work then you need to call for service, thanks Bryan