Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a Front loading Vibration reduction machine (silver

Customer Question

I have a Front loading Vibration reduction machine (silver care) Approx 1 1/2 years old. It came up with a ND code and will do nothing else. I checked the hose. it is clear. When i try to make it cycle. it makes a humming sound for 4-5 minutes then comes up with the same code. Any ideas? I also tried to do the self test by pushing the spin sinver care and power button at the same time and got no results, is there a certain amount of time i have to hold them?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
can you get me make and model# ? nd means no drain. sounds like the drain pump is jammed or cloggeed.thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
the model number is XXXXX
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
It is a SAMSUNG WF337
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
ok you need to check your pump for obstructions heres a diagram link. &productCategoryId=0153200&brandId=1482&modelName=WASHER&diagramPageId=00002&componentDescription=FRAME%20ASSY&documentId=50031963&backToLink=Return%20to%20Sub%20Components%20list your pump assembly on these diagrams is part # XXXXX you need to take the the rear access panel off and check the pump. let me know . thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for the advice, probably saved me 150 or so in repair person cost. It was a tooth pick. Got it back togeather and it works fine. ? for you. isnt there a filter that should stop any thing like that from getting in there? Again thanks
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
not on all machines, some have them but I think all should. glad to hear you got it going, well wishes and thanks ,Bryan