Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

My question relates to Maytag top loader model LAT 9306 gge.

My question relates to Maytag top loader model LAT 9306 gge. Can you manually fill the machine with water for the wash cycle or does it have to come in automatically through the pipes? I live in a place where water through the pipes is not always available...thanks
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
well you can put water in it but the problem is it wont rinse ,it will get to the rinse cycle and stop it has to fill with water again to rinse before it will go to a spin cycle. there is a pessure switch when it fills to tell it to continue through its cycle when the water goes in the pessure activates the switch. really you need to find a way to make your water work , Bryan, do uou have a well pump ?is that why it doesnt work all the time?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
thanks! this is the info I need
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
your welcome .please pre accept or I don't get paid for helping you. thanks Bryan