Francis, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  been working with refs, fridge, washers. dryers. dishwashers, microwaves for the past 12 yrs .

I need the retail value of used washer and dryer, Kenmore Series

I need the retail value of used washer and dryer, Kenmore Series 80 DryerMod: 110.62702101Ser: MP0633479120/240v WasherMod: 110.23812100Ser: Cm5028150
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Francis replied 7 years ago.

There is really no standard price for a used washer or dryer. It all depends on the seller and the buyer.

You can bargain and the factor to consider would be the condition of the machine, the year it has been used because I could prefer a 5 year old machine which was used only for 3 months than a year old which was used for a year, and of course , performance.

You have to distinguished between a really used one and a rarely used one.

The model numbers would not matter.

You would know if you have a good buy when you bought it operating normally for half the price it was bought new.

We usually buy used washers and dryers less than half their price because we resell tham at half their price. At least we have some profit.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
any idea???? I don't want to make a bad deal and be sorry. is there anyway to know how old these are?
Expert:  Francis replied 7 years ago.
those units are the 110 series, based from the first three numbers... I guess these model first appear on the market about 7 years old but from my own opinion, these are better models than the newer ones that uses electronic modules.

As the electronics breaks down, they are really expensive.

For me, if you can get them for less than $200 would be a great deal already, as long as they are working fine.