Thanks for replying ! I'll have to get that information from home and reply back later today.
I think it is - however; I'm not 100%
The unit is brand new - three days old
The code is F11 not F12 my mistake and the model number is XXXXX
This is an MCU failure,,,try running this test and see if the motor turn, if not then the motor control unit will need to be replaced..
Execute this procedure with an empty drum. All of the steps
below must be done in sequence in order to reach the
Diagnostic test. This executes the automatic test only.
1. Close the door.
2. Push power.
3. Select the "Drain and Spin" program.
4. Deselect the rinse option (for Kenmore only).
5. Select "No spin".
6. Push Prewash option within 5 sec.
7. The automated test program is started ( not possible to
8. To cancel the test program, press the "Stop" button.