Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Wall oven model #WM27260B. Heating elements do not turn on

Wall oven model #WM27260B. Heating elements do not turn on and heat in any setting(bake, conv cook, or broil). Temp gauge shows 100 degrees and the fan does not start up. At initial start-up a click can be heard. Ther are 2 circuit boards according to the diagram and would image that one of these controls the elements?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.

have you check your voltage ? you may not be getting 220 volts . do you have fuses or breakers ? let me know. thanks Bryan

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
The breaker was checked and its working. The clock is all so currently working and keeping the correct time.
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
your relays for the bake and broil are in this board which is acually the clock assemblyPart 695518 Part 695518 do you have a volt meter? Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Yes, I do have a volt meter. Are their specific contacts that I can check.
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
let me find the diagrams for your model. I doubt both the bake and broil relays are both gone on this but you could have a bad connection or something is burnt. I'll be back shortly. Bryan
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
click here for the diagrams. #9 is the line in and it goes to and #11 is the other board you were talking about but this has a high limit thermostat in it # XXXXX on diagram , this may be your problem . Bryan