Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

I have an upright Washer and dryer model LSE7804ACE. This

I have an upright Washer and dryer model: LSE7804ACE. This is the first problem we have ever had. It is over filling and runs over. Can you suggest a part that may need replaced. Thanks Mike -- [email protected]
Hello when it starts to over fill how do you stop the water by pushing the timer in or turning off the water supply.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
By turing off the water
Ok great you have a bad water valve it has two solenoids on it one of them are not closing and allowing the water to come in when it should not replace the water valve to resolve your issue. Take the model number to the local appliance parts house they will look the part up for you.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
This part of your answer I do not understand. ( not replace the water valve to resolve your issue.)
Sorry i did not put a period after the not. Replace the water valve to resolve your issue!
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks so much. Mike my web site is www.sendoutcards.com/indy please try sending a few free greeting cards on me, by clicking ( click here to send a free card) I will accept after your next hello. Thanks
Ok thanks for the info! Have a good rest of the day!