Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Maytag sideXside refrigerator and the frsh food section

I have a Maytag sideXside refrigerator and the frsh food section is to warm...57 degr. Freezer section is coolig good..
ok so when the freezer section works fine but the refrigerator doesn't, then this means you have an issue in your freezer believe it or not. Pull all the racks out of the bottom of your freezer. There will be a back panel--- common on these maytag SxS is that the unit will freeze up and stop defrosting. Remove this back panel and defrost the coils to fix your problem. Now can I have a model number so I can look up the ADC that is defective and you will need to replace? (ADC means adaptive defrost control board)
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
defrost control board has been replaced and evaporator coils are defrosting properly. There is very little cold air comming into fresh food section. The fan iside freezer is running, temperature 0 degr.Control on refrigerator setin is set to #9. Could the termostatig control for air flow be faulty?
well, that is the only thing left that is for sure, I would still recommend taking off the back panel inside the freezer because that is by far the biggest problem these units have.

The thermostat control for the sair flow is called the "Damper" if you end up needing it. It's located in the control section at the very top of the refrigerator itself.