applianceguy
applianceguy, Customer Service
Experience:  Ten Years experience. Certified in most major brands Including Whirlpool Frigidaire maytag Amana.
9557001

I have purchased a whirlpool over the range microwave oven

I have purchased a whirlpool over the range microwave oven and had the door replaced because after opening the product the door was damaged. The service tech also took off the control panel and adjusted that so things lined up. However now the microwave does not turn on. Is there a reset button that I can reset. I have called A & E factory service to have the tech come back out but apparently after weeks and many excuses they are not interested. Please help!    Model No. MH2175XSB-2   Serial No. TR U 49 33485
Category: Appliance
Expert:  applianceguy replied 7 years ago.
Does the screen work? Or does it not cook?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
nothing works and yes I have checked there is live power going to the microwave
The fuse inside the microwave has blown. The fuse tripping most likely has something to do with the door switch alignment. There is a phone # XXXXX your owners manual for whirlpool, call them and tell them the problem you are having with A&E. There should be another service company they can send out. You do not want to start working on the unit, it will void the warranty.