applianceguy, Customer Service
Experience:  Ten Years experience. Certified in most major brands Including Whirlpool Frigidaire maytag Amana.

Frigidaire Fridge Model GLRS2642A(B1) Side by side

The water dispenser arm broke off I have the new arm how do I take of the old & put on the new part
Category: Appliance
Expert:  applianceguy replied 7 years ago.
Remove little tray in bottom of dispenser, then look at bottom edge there will be three screws, remove screws. the rest of the front cover pulls off, be careful when removing. Unplug when removing. That will get you inside dispenser, You may have to remove the module to get to the screws for the arm. Watch for springs and little plates the screws go through. If you have a digital camera take pics so you can get it all back togeather. It is kind of hard to give instruction at this point, you should be able to tell what has to come off to get to arm.