Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

e70

Customer Question

e70
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 8 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:
-Could you explain your situation a little more?

What is the make and model number?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I have the GE front loader. I ran the diagnostic signal delay signal delay and get an error code 70. Washer would not start door said it was locked but it was not. I hekd the door lock button then got a red lock picture but noting started.
Ok this error code has to do with the water valve either the unit has flood safe hoses or the cold solenoid on the water valve is bad. Make sure the hoses are not reversed and also check the screens on the water valve if they are the water valve will need to be replaced.
Hello i see this is still open do you have any more questions?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Relist: I still need help. the washer stops mid cycle and shows the door locked but it is not. Can I run a diagnostic code to find out why it is stopping? when I run test2 i get a E61? I dont know what this means? Also I dont know what the other 13 tests are?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I still need help. the washer stops mid cycle and shows the door locked but it is not. Can I run a diagnostic code to find out why it is stopping? when I run test2 i get a E61? I dont know what this means? Also I dont know what the other 13 tests are?