Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service
14308609

i need the wiring diagram for a ge microwave modle jvm1650w

Customer Question

i need the wiring diagram for a ge microwave modle jvm1650w need to put wires back after replacing a part
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Larry replied 5 years ago.
what part did you replace
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
megatron i had to discunect all the wires from the panel and the place the terminate
the mag only use two wires and it done not matter which of the two pulg to which side
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes i have that connected need to know how the witring on the capicitor is and what everyting else goes all wires was unhooked to get the maegatron out
same on the capictor but all the others has a number on the wires or they are color coded and the control board has numbers on it for the wires to match up but there is nowhere to get a wiring diagram ,,,, since all the wires has been pulled off it will be trial and error .,,,, sorry but that is something we would have to have on the bench to trace out the wiring ,,, there should be a short wiring diagram inside the cover taped on the cabinet and if its gone i dont reall know what to tell you but what i just did ,,,, any questions? / larry
/
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
the capsitor has 3 wires red white and black the top has 2 wires one side and 1 on the other so do black and re or black and white go on the first post
white will go on one side and red and black on the other
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

well i got power fan on off with door opening but no functions on control panel and light stays on not sure if wiring is correct

the wires on the interlock is hooked up wrong
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
what is the interlock
the part the the door latches into when you close the door
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

ok larry i have it hooked up and all functions are working but when i tried to heat water nothing is the same broblem any ideas

do what ,,, i didnt understand the question
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

i got it back together and it is working but will not heat anything i just replaced the megatron like i was told by someone else this did not fix the problem not sure what is next

do you have a volt meter?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes
on the hi-voltage transformer check the lo-side and see if you are getting 110 volt ,,, that the side that the wiring from the cap and all is coming from ,, not the side that runs to the tub ,,, let me know
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

larry when checking the transformer i found a wire off put it on and all is well and working thanks for your help

glad i could help ,,, dont forget to hit the accept button haha ,,,,, have a great day
Experience: Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Coolthanks a job well done
you are most welcome Wink