Bernard S.
Bernard S., HD TV, Large Appliance Sales
Experience:  27 Years Managing Stores, Operations and Selling Appliances
8697087

I want to buy a Maytag front loader of the largest capacity

I want to buy a Maytag front loader of the largest capacity & take it to Croatia.Should i encounter any problem there with parts if it need to be repaired & also the power WAT & Volt is it suitable or something had to be changedour Maytag question here.

HiCustomer

Thank you for using Just Answer.

Repair and parts will be difficult to in Crotia.

You should be able to convert to the 120 volts that the washer needs. However, this too could present other problems. These machines have fairly extensive electronics which are susceptible to power variation problems. When the voltage is not consistent they will act up and if you receive a surge the electronics can be damaged.

We would not recommend taking a Maytag front loader that was built for the American market to Croatia.

If you needed to bring a washer, you would do much better with a standard Maytag top loader with regard to reliability, serviceablility and parts.

Please let me know if you would like more information and/or clarification.

bernie

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

i am sorry but I am asking ?(should said in first place) from Australia maybe the machines are built somewhat different for here then in USA as this one that I am looking at is built in Italy

thanks

HiCustomer

I'm sorry. Yes there most certainly would be different models there.

I will "opt" out of this question and have someone from overseas pick up. We have a Euopean appliance area that this question could do better with.

bernie

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

preciated kindly it would help me to decide what to do

thanksCustomer/p>

HiCustomer

I've passed the question on the see if another expert can help. I've also requested that you money be returned.

bernie

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Thank you very much you are a kind person & I do hope your kindnes will bring you all the happines that you wish for with Gods speed & blessings

Customer/p>
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

I have communication with Bernie S. which it came out that he could not help me & he made request for my money to be returned at the same time he would try to get an European expert to look@ my query.I haven't heard nothing yet

regards

Customer/p>

HiCustomer

I have made a second request tonight.

bernie