MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS
13971964

I have an LG lsc26905tt referigerator. There are two lights

Customer Question

I have an LG lsc26905tt referigerator. There are two lights on the freezer temp control. All others are out. The buttons still beep but seem to have no effect. The temp in the freezer and fridge are warming. The back of the freezer (ice maker) is dripping and freezing down the back panel of the applicance.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 8 years ago.
I am LG authorized and repair these units for a living. According to what you have said the main control board has failed and will need to be replaced. This board powers the display board and that is why the display is not correct among other things. The unit is not operating correctly so you'll need to do something with your food until it is fixed. If this answered your question then please accept as that is how I get paid. Thanks
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Unfortunately I could not accept your answer. It appears that the control panel errored and just needed to be reset by cycling the power. Once I cycled the power, the unit again began operating properly.

Sincerely,

P Kirchner