Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service
14308609

we are trying to replace tub gasket/liner, the rear part seems

Customer Question

we are trying to replace tub gasket/liner, the rear part seems connected to tub. how do you remove? thanks
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Larry replied 8 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
please send me the make and model number
Larry

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
miele washing machine front load model novotroic 1926, we are trying to replace membrance that seals tub to front of machine, but having trouble removing it.
you will need to take the spring clip off the seal by door and push it inside and then take front panel off to get to the clamp holding it to the tub ,,, its a heck of a job so if i were yo i would get a local tech to come out and swap it out and that way if they mess up the door switch or any oter parts they have to cover it at no charge ,,,, larry
Please hit the accept button cause thats how we get paid / have a great holiday / Larry
Bonuses are WELCOMED but are not mandatory
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

i'll submit payment as promised but answer was less than satisfactory, ultimately was told to get an expert to repair problem, could have figured that out on my own...

as i say you can do it but it is a hard job and i also told you how to go about replacing the seal ,,, sorry if i couldnt help more / larry