Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech

I have a Kenmore Elec Range Model number(NNN) NNN-NNNNwith serial

I have a Kenmore Elec Range Model number(NNN) NNN-NNNNwith serial # XXXXX that has started beeping like a smoke alarm and shows a code of F-1. I can press the cancel button and it stops a few seconds and then starts again. Have had to turn off breaker to get it to stop. Any suggestions?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 7 years ago.

This is a clock / ERC failure and needs to be replaced to repair this is part number WB19X255R, this range was made by GE and they had considerable problems with it, yo can order a new one by clicking on the following link

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid. By accepting you are agreeing that I have satisfactorily answered your questions. If you do not accept, your deposit if applicable, will remain in your Just Answer's account until you request otherwise.

Please do not accept unless you are 100% satisfied with the answer and feel you can leave positive feedback.

BONUSES ARE WELCOME but are not mandatory