Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

Last time my Calypso washer would not drain a technician hit

Last time my Calypso washer would not drain a technician hit a code on the key board and the washer drained. Please tell me what the code is.

Yuo can download the complete manual that will show you how to do it at this link, just click on it,

CALYPSO

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid. By accepting you are agreeing that I have satisfactorily answered your questions. If you do not accept, your deposit if applicable, will remain in your Just Answer's account until you request otherwise.

Please do not accept unless you are 100% satisfied with the answer and feel you can leave positive feedback.

BONUSES ARE WELCOME but are not mandatory
Chas

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Sir,

I was expecting someone to tell me what the drain code is, not give me 70 page manual that I already have. I do not see the drain codes in this manual.

Thanks

SOAK - CYCLE SIGNAL - SOAK - CYCLE SIGNAL

within five (5) seconds while the machine is in Standby Mode. The 7-segment LED will display "dt".

Press the WATER TEMP keypad. The 7-segment display show "00".

Press the EXTRA RINSE keypad to operate the pump motor in Drain

Chas