Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service

I have an avanti wine cooler unit that has the following dimensions

I have an avanti wine cooler unit that has the following dimensions ( 23 X 23X 72). I think the unit is supposed to store something like 150 bottles of wine. Unfortunately, I seem to be able to fit about 7 btls per shelf, and there are roughly 10 shelves, plus one bottom shelf, which fits about 5 bottles. All told, I'm able to store 75 bottles in this unit. What do you think I'm doing wrong, and why are my storage numbers so different from what is advertised??.thank you
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Larry replied 7 years ago.
your not doing anything wrong, the ones i have worked on never hold what they say they will because the bottles are never the same size, i seen some to hold more and some less ,,,, you can only get so much into one ,,,, sorry
Please hit the accept button cause thats how we get paid / have a great holiday / Larry
Bonuses are WELCOMED but are not mandatory
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I understand this, but could the capacity be roughly 50% of what is advertised??. How could anyone think that something holds 150 bottles of wine, when the reality is that the unit only holds 75. How would or how could avanti suggest such a high number??
the only thing i can think of is that they figure a size of a bottle and count racks ,,,, no telling what kind of bottle they were going by where they are built