John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have Whirlpool Golf dishwasher (model GU1200xtkq0) Suds keep

Customer Question

I have Whirlpool Golf dishwasher (model GU1200xtkq0) Suds keep on coming out of the bottom of the machine even after 12 or more quick wash cycles. I believe the suds are coming from the container that hold the jetrinse but I do not know how to remove the liquid jet rinse from the machine. Thanks
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bob Schauer replied 8 years ago.
HelloCustomer my name isXXXXX actually have to remove the front panel off of door. You will see the storage tank when you get the panel off. Let me know what you find and if you need further help. Bob
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I will look at the door and the front panel and get back to you shortly.
Ok, I'll be here. Bob
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
The screws on the front panel of the door are a type that I do not have the proper screw driver. They are not the usual screws I have seen before. How do I get back to you after I buy the proper screw driver and see if you are correct about locating the source of the liquid soap, jet rise.
Just reply like you just did and it will get directed to my account. Bob
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
OK
I am replying to your "OK" in order to set up a reply from you when you are ready to make. Bob
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Bob I just bought a screw driver and took off several of the screws of the panel. i won't be able to remove the rest of the screws for a few days because of my schedule. I will get back to you when the panel is removed.