Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

my ge microwave model #jes1036pwfqq1 shows PF on display and

my ge microwave model #jes1036pwfqq1 shows PF on display and dose nothing else
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 8 years ago.

How OLD is this microwave and have you tried to unplug the unit for a minute and replug it into the outlet and see if you can clear the display?

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid. By accepting you are agreeing that I have satisfactorily answered your questions. If you do not accept, your deposit if applicable, will remain in your Just Answer's account until you request otherwise.

Please do not accept unless you are 100% satisfied with the answer and feel you can leave positive feedback.

BONUSES ARE WELCOME but are not mandatory
Chas

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
mfg date is 2002 but it just came out of original box.yes I ve plugged it in several times and it the same first it shows 8888 then PF and randomlly beeps
Expert:  Chas replied 8 years ago.

The main control is bad and there is no parts available for it from any source other than the cooking dish inside, I am sorry you have something that may need to be thrown away or returned where ever you got it.

Chas