master appliance tech
master appliance tech, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  6 years+ in home service own and operate my own in home appliance repair company
13501207

I have a question about a Dacor downdraft ventilation system

I have a question about a Dacor downdraft ventilation system (RV46R) in which the button controls don't funtion. Also the power "bumps" the vent upward about 1/8 of a inch every 1-2 Hours. Do you think it's the buttons or a circuit board?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  master appliance tech replied 7 years ago.
sounds like it could be the circuit board. try unplugging the buttons and see if is still bumps up

Clicking on the accept button when your problem is solved or you are satisfied with the results of our communications. What it does do is transfer the funds to me for answering your question.

You must click on "I accept this answer" for this to happen.

Thank you for using justanswer.com.

Best regards, XXXXX XXXXX

Please be sure to leave positive feedback after you accept. This is very important to us.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
What's it take to replace the circut board?
i would call these guys for the part http://www.apdepot.com/PartsLookup/LookupFrame.asp?Brand=Dacor&Model=rv46 and to change it out it is in the cabinet on the right side most of the time and there is a panel that covers it then just some wire swapping good luck