Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

For starters, Im a GE employee (SSO XXXXXXXXX... Ive got

For starters, I'm a GE employee (SSO XXXXXXXXX... I've got a GE 2 Speed 7 Cycle Washer (Moder WHSR2070V2WB) that overflows while filling. Even turning off (and unplugging) the washer does not stop the water flow, but turning off the water at the supply valve (and then re-opening it) does stop the flow. Any ideas?
you need to change the water valve in this. this is your valve, Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=its located in the top where your controls are, take the screws out along the top and tip the front face forward and lay it on the lid. and then you will see the valve in the middle of machine. unplug before taking apart. do you need to know where to get this? let me know Thanks Bryan