I.can
I.can, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  10 Years of experience installing and repairing appliances

I have a Whirlpool Cabrio washer that is saying uneven load

Customer Question

I have a Whirlpool Cabrio washer that is saying "uneven load" and it fills up with water and tries to spin and again on the spin it comes up as uneven loan it keeps doing the same thing over and over. Is a top load.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The model is WTW6400SW1. And yes the code is "uL" we tried to redistribute the load but still not working.
Expert:  I.can replied 5 years ago.
Try removing the plug for 5 minutes, or turning off the breaker instead.
And this will reset the system.
If it is an electronic glitch this will solve the problem.
if not try removing the clothes and run the washer empty. it dose not run or it continues to go into UL, then there is a fault in the system and unfortunately you will need a hands on tech at this location to test the components!

Thanks for trusting us with your questions
Let me know how it goes!

Please press the "Accept" button if my answer has helped.
This is the only way I get paid for providing my services.
You can still ask me questions after accepting!

Don't forget to leave feedback - bonuses are also welcome and appreciated!!!

100% customer satisfaction is my goal!!!

Thank you for using Just Answer.
Sincerely, Ican
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Nither of the answers helped at all, still doing the same thing.
Expert:  I.can replied 5 years ago.

HiCustomer

Since we now know it's not an electronic glitch or truly an unbalanced batch of clothes.
This leaves on a bad sensor. or two.
Unfortunately, at this point you will now need hands on service to evaluate in person with test equipment which sensor and or other parts need to be replaced.

Let me know how it goes!

Thank you for using Just Answer.
Sincerely, Ican
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Well, that's what I was trying to avoid. I don't know how much it will be and at this point don't have the means to pay a technician untill I get my income tax check.

Thanks

Expert:  I.can replied 5 years ago.
We are detectives and trying to blindly diagnose our customers problems from around the globe using the knowledge we have accumulated over our long years in the appliance industry.
Sometimes there arrives a situation that we would need to be there to in person to do the diagnosis.
Then we have to recommend service!

Let me know how it goes!

Thank you for using Just Answer.
Sincerely, Ican