Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech

my samsung rb1944sl refrigerator/freezer is not cooling or

Customer Question

my samsung rb1944sl refrigerator/freezer is not cooling or freezing and the compressor is running constantly but the freon line is not cold.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 7 years ago.

If the compressor is running and the suction line is not cool and the discharge line is not very warm to hot then you have a leak in the system, this will require a Tech with a EPA certification to do the repair not to mention the special equipment to find the leak, Most Samsungs come with a 5 year parts and labor on the sealed system. I wish you the best of luck and HAPPY HOLIDAYS

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid. By accepting you are agreeing that I have satisfactorily answered your questions. If you do not accept, your deposit if applicable, will remain in your Just Answer's account until you request otherwise.

Please do not accept unless you are 100% satisfied with the answer and feel you can leave positive feedback.

BONUSES ARE WELCOME but are not mandatory