Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

SEARS KENMORE RANGE MODEL #665.95014102. WE TOOK THE GLASS

SEARS KENMORE RANGE MODEL #665.95014102. WE TOOK THE GLASS OUTER DOOR OFF AND CANNOT GET IT TO GO BACK ON CORRECTLY. WE TOOK OFF TWO SCREWS ON THE HANDLE AND THE GLASS FRONT OUTER DOOR, THE DOOR HANDLE AND THE RIGHT THE LEFT SIDE TRIM CAME OFF. WE CAN'T GET THE GLASS DOOR TO FIT JUST RIGHT. KIND OF LIKE A PUZZLE - HAVE TO GET ALL IT AT THE SAME TIME. GOOD NEWS - THE INSIDE OF THE GLASS IS CLEAN. THANKS.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
heres a link to diagram of your oven door , take a look at it , you can zoom in and see if you have everything right, let me know, thanks Bryan, DANGEROUS URL REMOVED%2flis_png%2fPLDM%2fP0107006-00002.png
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

STRANGE LINK - SAYS DANGEROUS URL REMOVED - DON'T WANT TO CLICK ON IT. ALSO I HAVE DIAGRAM OF THE PARTS - JUST NEED TO KNOW HOW TO GET IT BACK ON. THANK YOU.

Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
thats wierd I got this link from sears. it didnt say that until I sent it to you, ok anyway what part on the diagram is not fitting corectly? its hard to know from here what is not going on right. thanks Bryan, I'm going to retry sending link, if it comes up the same dont click on it. . http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/get SubComp.pd?modelNumber=66595014102&productCategoryId=0124111&brandId=0582&modelName=ELECTRIC-RANGE&diagramPageId=00002&componentDescription=DOOR&documentId=P0107006&backToLink=Return%20to%20Sub%20Components%20list
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
THANKS BUT I HAVE THIS. I THINK ITS JUST A CASE OF PUTTING IT BACK ON THE THE RIGHT ORDER. WE WILL TRY AGAIN.
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
ok have you got the door off completely from oven? start by laying part #4 door liner on table then place the glass seal in and work your way the outside , the outer glass and door handle go on last. put your door hinges on befpore going to far. have you got the entire door apart? let me know I'll go through it part by part with you,you let me know when a piece isnt fitting right and give me part# XXXXX I'll look at it. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

WE DIDN'T TAKE WHOLE DOOR OFF - JUST THE OUTER GLASS - HANDLE - SIDE TRIM AND TWO SCREWS WHICH HELD THE HANDLE. I GUESS WE HAVE TO TAKE OFF THE ENTIRE DOOR TO REINSTALL THE OUTER GLASS? CORRECT? THANK YOU.

Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
its just easier because you can lay it down and work on it. if you take the whole door off its much easier. let me know if you dont know how to get door off, thanks Bryan