Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a whirlpool gold quiet partner IV model GU2700XTSS0.

I have a whirlpool gold quiet partner IV model GU2700XTSS0. I have all sorts of lights flashing on it at different times. Right now the power scour light is flashing continuously. If you press any buttons nothing happens. This has been going on for a few weeks. I can get it to work by playing with it by pressing buttons until I get it cleared and then starting the machine and locking it but it requires a lot of time and patience and I don't get it cleaning the way I would like it to. It seems as though the machine is possessed.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
more than likely its your main control board causing this , we change allot of these , this is the control board. Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=these boards were not matched to the heaters in these machines and as a result the board goes.try shutting the power of and putting it back on after about five minutes , if it still does this replace the board. thanks Bryan