Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have model A482 and on the rinse cycle water dose not come

I have model A482 and on the rinse cycle water dose not come out.I have put in a net timer and rechecked the wireing
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
did you check the water valve and make sure your getting cold water? these only rinse in cold water. check your hose screens and make sure there not clogged.did it rinse before new timer or did you put the timer in to fix the rinse problem? let me know. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I checked the filter and its clean.The washer, before the timer was not rinseing or pumping out the water,so I put in new pump and timer....will you take money order over online payment as I do not give out my card info online. I say this before you anwser any more.thanks
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
I dont know about payment types you have to talk to the management about that. let me know ,thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
This was no anwser?you have also been paid! NOW can you resolve the problem.
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
it wasnt that I didnt want toi resolve your problem I'm just a tech. that answers questions , I didnt know whether they take money order type online payments. I dont even get paid until you except my answer. do you have a volt meter and know how to use it? let me know, Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I have multimeter and know how to use it.
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
ok get to your fill valve and put the meter on the cold side plug there are two spades put one probe in one spade and the other in the other spade, put it in rinse and let it run , if you see 120. volts at that point the water should be comming in . if you get 120 volts and no water then you need to change the valve. let me know thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
where is the v/v locatied I've tried to find it,how do I get to it
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
click here for all the diagrams for your machine. the valve is in the back where your water lines connect. you may have to remove the screws holding it in. the whole plate should come out with the valve attached. Bryan, p.s. the valve will have to plugs one for hot and one for cold, I believe the hot side has a red wire on its plug you want to test the other side.