Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

my stove is a frigidaire range. It is digital. The oven does

my stove is a frigidaire range. It is digital. The oven does not work nor the broil, they went out at the same time about 3 days ago. We checked around sears and other appliance people and they said it could be the control board that is not sending a signigal to the oven. We like another opion before we start paying out excess money or trying to purchase another.
when you press bake do you hear a faint click ? this could be the relay on the control board trying to send power to the bake element but if the board is burnt it cant, unplug oven and remove the back cover, inspect the control board at the top for burnt diodes or solder joints, let me know Bryan also if you could get me model # XXXXX would help.