Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a kenmore elite dual fuel slide in range. It is giving

Customer Question

I have a kenmore elite dual fuel slide in range. It is giving me an F1 error code. I have had this problem before and was able to have the computer reset after leaving it off for a few days. I am not able to get it to reset this time. I have heard of others having their ovens starting on fire after having this issue. Can you tell me what I should do now?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
first off I need the model # XXXXX the first three #s tell us who made the oven. Kenmore doesnt make anything they have other companys make there appliances. once I have the make I cant check for correct code. F-1 usually refers to a clock or touch pad problem , when you get me model I'll check for sure. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I need to get that at home after work. I thought I brought all that information with me but it was just the installation manual. I can give you the number on the receipt if that helps. It is 22 46819. If that doesn't help then I will have to get back to you in a couple of hours. Is that OK?
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
thats fine you can get back to me later I'll be here, thanks Bryan