Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

We have a JennAir convection wall oven model #ww27430w. It

We have a JennAir convection wall oven model #ww27430w. It cooks well, but the indicator screen does not illuminate. the touch pad is fine. What needs to be replaced? and hat is involved? I am fairly handy, but I am looking for advice.
you need to replace the clock to repair this, the part # XXXXX XXXXX you can got to http://www.repairclinic.com/SmartSearch/SmartSearch.aspx , and get this or you can go to searspartssellect,com
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thank you for the part Number. Would you be able to tell me the steps it takes to remove the old part and install the new?
It looks like you need to remove the front panel with the touch pad and it will be screwed into the back of that panel. look for screws underneath where the door closes and these should release the panel. if theres allot of wires wait until you get new clock and change them one at a time. hope this helps,thanks Bryan