Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Have an Amana Oven/Range Model #AGR5735QDS. No gas to burners,

Customer Question

Have an Amana Oven/Range Model #AGR5735QDS. No gas to burners, oven or broiler. All ignitors work. What's wrong?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
this sounds like a regulator problem. do you have the gas valve to the oven on? I'll check your model and get back to you. thanks bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
The gas supply to the oven is on. Thanks.
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
this is you oven regulator and safety valve assembly. I suspect this is bad , if the gas is on to the oven this is the only thing between the burners and the gas shut off valve , was this just installed or has it been hooked up and just stopped working? let me know Bryan. Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
This has been installed for several years.
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
has anyone worked on it lately?I think your gas regulator has failed. let me see what this costs, if you don't have any gas experience I don't recommend replacing this yourself. it's dangerous to work on gas stoves without proper training. I'll get back to you with price. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Ok, thanks. I've worked on a couple of gas appliances before.
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
this lists for $106.00 most places but if you can wait till tomorrow I can call another warehouse and get you a better price I think. let me know Bryan
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
I found the part at for $99.00 thats about as cheap as I can find. hope this helps , thanks Bryan