Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a maytag refrigerator model mfi2067aes and the water/ice

Customer Question

I have a maytag refrigerator model mfi2067aes and the water/ice compartment on the door has a computer issue...the indicators on the panel on the outside of the door have gone crazy blinking and clicking does this for an hour or so then stops then starts up again. what is causing this?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
let me do some research on this and will get back to you shortly, thanks Bryan
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
Hi this is Bryan, I think you have a bad touch pad on this. they make these ref. with the controls all in one control pad , these fail and start sendinding signal to the electronic control. this is your control pad right? Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=let me know, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Hi Bryan,

yes ..that is what it looks like....so it will need to be replaced? any idea on what the costs are?

Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
the part list for about $50.00 plus shipping, I found it for $46.00 on http://drawerg.com/ if you call them there open now part # XXXXX just tell them this part # XXXXX they do the rest.hope this helps Bryan