Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

i have a hotpoint ffu 21 side by side fridge freezer and need

i have a hotpoint ffu 21 side by side fridge freezer and need to buy a new kit that allows me to re install to mains water supply as it was lost in house move.where can i get one from??
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
is it just the water line that goes from the house to the back of ref. or do you need the water valve thats on the ref.? let me know , thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
hi i have just had look at back of F . i never actually connected it at our old property so it is how it came..There appears to be a some sort of valve with a metal screw thread on it..looking at what i have it appears that i need the screw adapter that fits the valve on F and also the adapter to fit water tube to mains supply as well as tube itself .... i do still have the inline purifer and adapters that came with F...Chris
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
I would go to lowes if you have one nearby and get a stainless flexable 1/4 " ice maker line . these are very good and easy to may want to get two so you can put your filter inline. hope this helps. Bryan