John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

My GE electric ranges oven door, Model Number JB910SOC2SS,

My GE electric range's oven door, Model Number JB910SOC2SS, is locked after using the self clean feature. What part(s) are most likely to cause this failure, how accessible are they and how much are the parts?

Hi the locking devise is located at the back oh the stove. Its motorized the price is $ 52. 00 I could not get a picture of It But you can buy it at this site

Hope I helped you Please accept THe appliance Doc I am here to help you

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX with the $9.00. I will accept, however, can you describe the part if no picture is available and also, how accessible is it and how much is involved in replacing the part. Accessiblility is my main concern. I'm a EE so don't worry about me getting electrocuted.
Hi you can take the back off and you will see an electric motor with a switch You can unlock the door from there Its about in the middle of the stove hope this helps PLease accept The appliance doc
have a great day