master appliance tech
master appliance tech, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  6 years+ in home service own and operate my own in home appliance repair company

My GE Adora Quietpower 3 Dishwasher GHDA650L00WW did not complete

My GE Adora Quietpower 3 Dishwasher GHDA650L00WW did not complete the wash cycle last night. It was beeping this morning. The door was closed. It would not reset. I turned it off at the breaker after checking the GE manual. Now the control panel doesn't work. The dishwasher won't come on at all. Can you give me a clue what's wrong and whether this is something I can fix? I'm a widow on a limited budget. Thanks.
it is probably the control board probably went out but it could also the display board or the touch pad most likely to be the control board
you can still ask questions hear i dont want you to pay 1/4 done and there is no way to really tell witch one is bad like i said most likely the board if you want to save money then try that one first and you should be able to do it but i dont know for sure as i can do it and i am handy i dont know if you can