John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have a Whirlpool top loading washing machine Ultimate Care

Customer Question

I have a Whirlpool top loading washing machine Ultimate Care II Ser cr1201822 and it is leaking water out of the front bottom of the machine when it fills. What would cause this?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 7 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:
-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

please send me the model # XXXXX I can look at the washer
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I can't find the model # XXXXX I found was the ser # XXXXX and as for the problem I can't see under the washer but I can feel the water dripping from under the machine in the front about center of the front panell. It only drips when the machine is filling up.
Expert:  John replied 7 years ago.

HI you have a problem with the water pump. Its located at the front of the washer. Here is the way you replace the pump. Hope I helped you Please accept A positive feed back Is Important And a bonus is very much appreciated Please accept

Expert:  John replied 7 years ago.
have a great day