John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have a GE Profile Gas Range with black glass top. We use

Customer Question

I have a GE Profile Gas Range with black glass top. We use ceramabrite but have noted minor scratches in the glass top. Are you aware of any product which will buff out the scratches?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 7 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:
-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

please send make & model #
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Sorry to just be getting back with you now, but thanks for the quick response this morning........ got tied up at work.

To answer your question, I have a 30 inch GE Profile Gas Stove, Model # XXXXX 968BHBB

Standing by.........

Expert:  John replied 7 years ago.
Hi no Im sorry I have not heakd of a product that eill smothe over a glass scratch sorry. Please accept The appliance doc
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Sorry but the answer provided gives me no information to validate online blogs that such products as MAAS will correct minor scratches.

With your 43 years and I presume extensive network in the field and with the manufacturer you could validate what others have found to work and not work.

Expert:  John replied 7 years ago.
I will try again
Expert:  John replied 7 years ago.

Well I know of a lot of cures for different problems You try with this site let me know how you make out THe appliance doc